Protection herbs have been used in medicinal and magical workings for thousands of years. Each protection herb has its unique characteristics that make the plant special.
Protection herbs is a common feature of witchcraft all over the world. The prototype elements of folk magic meet the primitive needs of human beings, that is, they need to feel safe and protected by the unseen forces in the spiritual realm.
Consequently, many pagans used protection herbs as part of their daily etiquette. Whether it is for money and prosperity, protection, recovery and health, love, and desire, there is almost always a protection herb relevant to your purpose.
Protection herbs for Money, Prosperity, and Career
There are many protection herbs related to money. Whether you want to increase your financial income, find a new job, or just fund your bank account, you can try some magical protection herbs in money-related jobs.
Protection herbs well known for Business Growth
- Hawthorn is related to strength and male energy. Plug a few spikes into a safe place on your desk to add some magical power to your work.
- If you want to achieve your professional goals, write your intent on a sandalwood piece or stick, then burn it in a brazier. When sandalwood burns, your target will be brought to heaven by floating smoke.
- Fresh potted basil plants in the workplace can help ensure the courage to face business challenges.
- Put some resin in your pocket when attending business meetings or interviews to succeed.
Protection Herbs for New Job/Promotions
- Is there a promotion you want to get or a new job you have applied for? Write the intention on the bay leaf and put it in your pocket.
- Cram a few leaves into a wallet to attract high-paying jobs, or use it on the money currently needed to ensure it can return and grow exponentially.
- Put pecans in your pocket when going to the interview to ensure success. If you have a job but are worried about losing your job, please bake pecan pie to help you keep your job.
Protection Herbs for Wealth and Prosperity
- Bay leaf used in aromatherapy spells, can bring additional benefits to money.
- Crush the basil leaves, sprinkle them around your house, bring you money, or use them in Money Mojo bags.
- Make a batch of chamomile tea, and then sprinkle it around your house to attract your money.
- Carry the clover with you to make money in your way, or plant the clover in the house to bring about overall prosperity.
- In many forms of folk magic, Tonka beans will be carried with you to enrich your financial situation.
- If you own a business, please put a small branch on the door to attract customers and prosperity. Try making a box of Money Soap to wash your hands, or use Pennyroyal to brew some prosperous oil.
Protection herbs for Luck, Gambling, and Justice
Do you sometimes feel that it is not because of bad luck, and you have no luck at all, or you are a fan of gambling or looking to win a legal battle lookout at these protection herbs for better results
Protection herbs well known for Fortune
- Put hazelnuts in your pocket to attract luck, or hang a hazel branch on the door.
- Make holly wreaths and branches hanging around your house to wish you good luck.
- The use of pomegranate seeds in desserts and beverages can bring prosperity and fulfillment.
- In some forms of folk magic, snakeroot (the folk name of black cohosh) is used to get rid of the bad luck that might be brought to you by magic. Use it in your home to eliminate negative destiny.
- Planting sunflowers around your house and garden will bring you wealth. It is also said that if you pick sunflowers at sunset and then wear them on your body, you will bring good luck the next day.
- Clover is a well-known auspicious symbols-carry a wallet with you!
Protection herbs well known for Gambling
- Wash your hands in chamomile tea to ensure good luck on the game table.
- Buckeye in your pocket can bring you a chance game of success-or bake a batch of horse chestnut candy to eat in advance!
Quick Read: Beltane Folklore, History and Celebrations
Protection herbs well known for Legal Battles
- Bathe in chamomile wash before going to court to ensure satisfactory results.
- When walking into the court, chew a little ginger and carefully spit a little juice on the floor to make a fair and just decision.
- Put some John root in your pocket to swing the court’s decision.
Protection herbs for Health and Wellness
Many pagans use protection herbs as tools in magical arsenals. Although not every protection herbs can be safely ingested-and be sure to read information about dangerous herbs before starting to use them-many of them are used in magic or folk environments to achieve healing. If you are interested in healing magic, here are some of the most popular herbs for you to use and how to use them.
Remember, if you want to use herbs internally (such as tea or tin), it is always a good idea to consult a doctor first. This is a good idea. Some medical conditions prohibit the use of various herbs, so do your homework before starting.
Quick Read: 15 Types of Witches (Magical Witchcraft)
Protection herbs for eliminating Anxiety
- Valerian can be brewed into a tea to reduce anxiety.
- Place lavender sprigs under the pillow to reduce stress.
Protection Herbs for Enhancing Beauty
- Rosemary is used as a skin cleanser with an astringent, a pacifier that can clear skin tone, eczema, or one of the other healing methods.
- Witch Hazel is used as a local astringent on the skin and used in situations that can help others see you are truly beautiful.
- Rubbing catnip leaves can refresh your skin (although you can avoid this if you are allergic to cats), or use it for a beauty treatment.
- Ginseng is usually related to male efficacy-if you want a man to see his beauty and bring it to him, use ginseng in magic.
Protection Herbs for Handling Depression
- Use dandelion heads and leaves in the aroma to treat rituals that focus on depression.
- Associated with willpower, honeysuckle can help you fight depression.
- Lavender is very popular in aromatherapy-inhaling its fresh fragrance or a few drops of oil can help relieve anxiety or nervousness and relieve headaches. You can also try one of these healing methods.
Protection Herbs for the healing process
- Infuse flowers with vinegar, and then use it to treat itching, painful insect bites or stings. Here are some treatments for apple blossoms.
- Make Confrey tea to help the whole body heal, or use the juice from the pressed leaves to make a paste to make minor cuts and scrapes.
- Warm Eucalyptus leaves or oil, and inhale vapor to remove blocked sinuses, stuffy nose, and other upper respiratory diseases.
- Brew Chamomile tea to help solve problems such as morning sickness, digestive system diseases, gastritis, and difficulty in defecation.
- Place Goldenseal in the medicine box to remove minor wounds and bruises. This is some other uses in tuna healing.
- Sometimes honey or sugar-sweetened soup is used to reduce coughing or wheezing. It is also a good herbal medicine that can be used externally-made as an agent or ointment to apply to insect bites to reduce itching or swelling.
Protection Herbs for getting sleep
- If someone wants to dream over, you can balance yourself with a ritual bath made of mugwort, and then indulge before going to bed.
- Put a lavender sachet under the pillow to help sleep.
- Pour some rosemary and put it in bed, or use some essential oils in work related to improving sleep.
- Thyme can be used to treat habits or bring restful sleep.
Protection herbs for Love, Friendship and Courtship
There are many protection herbs and plants related to magic related to love, desire, and friendship. Try some of them in your magic work. As always, if your tradition prohibits the use of love magic, please do not use it.
Protection herbs for strengthening friendship
- Make a pack of dried orange peel or lemon peel, or used in a chowder to strengthen friendship.
- Burn incense and sweet Annie to help repair broken relationships with friends.
- The use of vanilla beans in ceremonies and work is related to building new friendships.
Protection Herbs for Love
- When engaged in love magic, apple blossoms can be added to tea, fragrance, or miscellaneous flowers.
- Implant a bleeding heart in the front door and invite your loved one to enter your home.
- Bring love to you, you can pack the lavender flowers in a sachet or at home.
- When making love magic ball, please include a litchi snail flower.
- If you know that you will fall in love with someone, wear a tulip near your body and they will know you better.
- Make a wreath on your hair, or put some violets, daisies or daffodils in your pocket to attract new lovers.
- Yarrow is connected with Venus and Aphrodite-to use it in the ceremony, you need the help of Yarrows.
Protection Herbs for Attraction
- Mix allspice powder, cinnamon and/or cloves into a cake to attract people you are attracted to, which will bring them closer.
- Carry ginseng with you to help improve sexual performance.
- Before gathering with the person you want, add the dill seeds to the bath and apply a little magic-don’t use too much, otherwise, it will smell like kimchi!
- Vanilla flavor flicks behind your ears, making you irresistible to the person you want.
- Yohimbine is used to treat impotency or attract new sexual partners.
Protection Herbs for Strength, Courage, and Protection
In many incredible traditions, some work can be done to ensure the protection of houses, property, and people. You can complete the magic of protecting herbs and plants in a variety of simple ways.
Protection Herbs for Strength
- Put acorns in your pocket to increase strength and power, or plant an oak tree in the yard to help you increase strength.
- Place the bay leaf in your shoes to help you walk confidently and show your inner strength.
- Carry a little dried thistle in an amulet, or burn it in rituals related to improving your emotional and intellectual strength.
Protection Herbs for Courage
- When you are facing new challenges, please put some cedar in your pocket to enhance your courage.
- It takes extra courage to use mullein in sachets or aroma mixtures.
- Tonka Bean that you carry with you will help increase confidence, especially if you are facing legal issues.
- Tie a pair of cinnamon sticks together and place them under the bed or carry them with you.
Protection Herbs for keeping you protected
- Keep potted aloe plants at home to protect residents-it is said that aloe can protect you from general family accidents.
- Grow Violet, thistle, honeysuckle, and fennel herbs in your home. When they bloom, harvest them, and hang them to dry. Place dried herbs in a protective sachet or incense.
- Carry hyssop in your pocket, or spread the hyssop around your house to add a layer of magic protection.
- Use asafetida in incense in the protection ceremony.
- Plant mandrake around the house as a barrier, or put some protection in front of your house. Used as a self-defense magic poppet.
- If you feel that you are being attacked by magic, use Heather on the pillow of your dream.
- Holly and mistletoe: Plant holly around your house to provide magical protection, or hang mistletoe on doors and windows.
- Place Mugwort under the pillow to prevent astral attacks or resist psychological attacks from people who may harm you. You can also use it as a protective oil.
- Make an onion braid amulet and hang it at home to protect people living there.
Protection Herbs for Wisdom
Certain protection herbs help you in gaining wisdom and also in understanding prophecy, intuition, and other occult knowledge.
- Although sage is usually associated with cleaning and purification, it can also burn sage during divination to enhance the magical effect.
- In some magical traditions, tobacco leaves are burned in rituals related to divination.
- Burn some dried jasmine in the bedroom when you sleep to help realize your dreams, or you are at a crossroads in decision-making and need intuition to guide you.
- Put some sprigs of fresh mugwort under the pillow to bring dreams.
- The heliotrope is related to the sun and can be used in rituals that focus on prophecy, divination rituals, and even visit the sun god.
- Use the wood of Rowan tree to make divination sticks or wands, or put leaves and berries in amulets to help develop your mental skills.
Although many people venture into the depths of the jungle or brave the wilderness to find protective herbs, spices, or resins that are highly prized for their protective properties, most of us only need the kitchen.
Protection herbs have a long history. About five thousand years ago, Protection herbs were considered a life-saving straw. But with the advancement of science and technology, protection herbs have lost their appeal. Since these always take time to achieve the desired results, we have no patience to see how amazing the protection herbs are.
People Also Ask (FAQs)
What herbs do witches grow?
Datura (Datura stramonium), henbane (Hyoscyamus niger), belladonna (Atropa belladonna) and Mandrake (Mandragora officinarum) are herbs grown by witches. These were not only the main ingredients of witches’ salves but were also used in love potions, certain medicines and applied as poison.
What are the 7 Holy herbs?
The 7 holy herbs are parsley, chives, chervil, watercress, salad burnet, sorrel, and borage. All of these herbs are available from Richters. These herbs are grown in the nearby town of Oberrad, where the herbs are picked and used fresh.
How do herbs work in the body?
Herbs contain a large number of naturally occurring chemicals (constituents) that have some type of biological activity. Also, some herbs can affect how your body responds to prescription and over-the-counter medicines, either decreasing or increasing the effects of these medicines.
Do herbs have side effects?
Yes, Herbs may have side effects such as allergic reactions, rashes, asthma, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea that can range from mild to severe. It can happen due to over-the-counter, herbal supplements, vitamins, and prescription medications you are taking or due to any allergic reactions you have experienced.
What herbs are good for spiritual cleansing?
Sage is the most commonly used herb in spiritual cleansing. Some of the other herbs used are – Copal, palo santo, sweetgrass, cedar, tobacco. The herbs used for smudging are tied into a bundle and allowed to dry to make a “smudge stick”.