When somebody executes magic against you, it’s called a curse. In this guide, we will discuss the ways to break a curse, hex or spell and then identify different ways of self-protection to avoid such things in the future.
Breaking the curse involves several magical self-defence techniques that will protect you against a curse, hex or magical spell to cause harm. Some of the methods are;
- Magic Mirror Spell
- Protective Decoy Poppets
- Traditional Magic, Binding Spell, and Stones
Signs of a Curse: Are You Cursed?
Before we begin learning various ways to break a curse or spell, it is equally important to validate if we are cursed or not.
So, make note of these common signs of Curse to get an idea if you have been truly cursed on not;
- Strange Disease and/or Injury
- Series of Bad Luck
- Participation in a Witch war
- Bizarre Animal Incidences
- Broken Glass
- Warning of Curse from your Guides
- Negative Feelings
- Strange objects, Symbols, or Things on your property
- Disappeared Special Items
- Bad Omens such as an owl or a blackbird
- Bad Climate Over Your House
- Feelings of Being Observed
- Visions and Frequent Dreams
- Hostile Letters or Emails
- Damaged Relations
Quick read: Maman Brigitte Folklore in Voodoo Religion
Thus, you must make sure that you are under a curse if you face more than one of the above 15 signs of curse, hex or spell.
Different Ways to Break a Curse or Hex or Spell
There are numerous ways to break a curse or hex without causing damage or harm to others. Most of the steps depend on your traditional guidelines and customs.
However, all the methods explained below will help you break the curse without any issues or problems.
1. Reversing Curses with the Magic Mirror Spell
While most magic spells are typically just a case of suspicious anxiety, sometimes a bad person can nail their bad outlook onto you.
Recall when you were a kid and you guessed out that you could imitate sunlight at people with your mom’s hand mirror?
Yes, a Magic Mirror works on the same concept i.e. if used properly it can reflect the hostile intent to the sender by bouncing it back. It becomes more effective when you know the true identity of the person.
Just the identify the one using bad mojo on you and then reflect it on them using the mirror.
There are several ways of creating a magic mirror. The first, and easiest, is to use a single mirror.
- Sanctify the mirror-like you would any other of your magic gears.
- Place the mirror, vertically, in a bowl of black salt, which is used in many hoodoo customs to provide defence and resist pessimism.
- In the bowl, facing the mirror, place something that signifies your target the person who is cursing you.
- You may use objects like his photo, his business card, a small doll or just a piece of paper with the name of the person on it.
- This helps to reflect the negativity of the individual to them.
DeAwnah is an expert of customary folk magic in north Georgia, and says,
“I use mirrors a lot. It comes in handy to break curses and hexes, especially if I’m not exactly sure who the source is. It bounces everything back to the person who originally cast it.”
A similar method is to create a mirror box. It works on the same belief as to the single mirror, only you’ll use several mirrors to line the inside of a box, pasting them in place so they don’t move around.
Once you’ve done so, place a magic link to them being inside the box, and then seal the box. You may use black salt if you wish to add a little more mystic energy.
In some traditional magic customs, the mirror box is shaped using ruins of a mirror you’ve cracked with a strike while intoning the person’s name.
This is a great way to use and smashing anything with a beat is pretty healing but be cautious you don’t cut yourself. Wear safety specs if you opt for this method.
2. Break a Curse with Poppet Santa Muerte Magick
To break a curse, hex or magical spell, you can use a magical doll or a poppet, as a tool of offence. The poppet is designed to look like person that would represent his good luck, wealth or from you seek financial support and protection.
On the other hand, Poppet Santa Muerte Magick is often used as a defensive tool as well where it is designed to protect yourself from the curse.
- Design the poppet such that it represents the person who wants to break the curse.
- Assign the task to the poppet of taking all the damage in your place by acting as a decoy of sorts.
- Follow the orders on Poppet Construction, and once your poppet is done, tell it what it’s for.
“I have made you, and your name is ______. You shall receive the negative energy sent by ______ in my place.”
Place the poppet somewhere out of the way, and once you trust the curse’s effects are no longer upsetting you, get clear of your poppet.
The best way to get rid of it? Take it somewhere far from your home to dispose of it!
Author Denise Alvarado mentions using a poppet to signify the person who has cast a curse against you.
She says, “Place the poppet in a box and bury it under a thin layer of soil. Directly above where you buried the poppet, light a bonfire and chant your wish that the curse cast against you will be consumed along with the flames that burn the poppet lying in the shallow grave below.”
3. Traditional Magic, Binding Spell, and Stones
There numerous traditional ways to break a curse using traditional magical spells or binding spells.
- Take a cleansing bath that comprises a mixture of hyssop, rue, salt, and other caring herbs. Some folks have faith that this will break away the curse.
- In many traditions, an “uncrossing” magical spell that involves the recitation of the 37th Psalm is performed to break a curse.
- If you don’t feel relaxed saying a Psalm thru spell work, you can burn uncrossing incense, which is usually a mixture of rue, hyssop, salt, sage, and frankincense.
- Create a spell reversing talisman or amulet. This can be a current item that you bless and care, and officially allot the task of resisting the curse, or it can be a part of charms that you create precisely for this resolve.
- Binding is a way of magically binding the hands of somebody who is triggering harm and sadness.
Some prevalent methods of binding contain creating a poppet in the being’s likeness and covering it with cord, creating a sign or sigil precisely to bind them from causing further injury, or a spell tablet limiting them from execution bad actions to their victim.
Quick read: Ophanim Angels Origin
Blogger and author Tess Whitehurst has some great proposals, endorsing,
“On the morning of a full moon, between sunrise and one hour after sunrise, cut a lemon in half and sprinkle the top of each half with sea salt. Sweep your aura with one half and then the other half (sort of like you’re using an energetic lint brush about 6-12 inches away from your skin) and then place both halves face up on your altar. The next morning, again between sunrise and an hour after sunrise, discard the halves in yard waste, trash, or compost bin. Then repeat the entire process with a new lemon. Repeat for 12 days straight to break a curse.”
How to protect yourself from Curse, Hex or Spell (Banishment)?
Once you are aware of the curse being cast on you and its adverse impact on your life then you must ensure to protect yourself and your loved ones from being cursed again in the future.
- Always be humble and treat people with love and respect. Make sure you are not a target for people to curse you.
- Practice good magical spells as good things will come to your way by finding different pathways to reach you.
- To protect yourself as well as the entire world from the wicked and malicious forces, you must develop a casting routine protection spell.
Curses are certainly a part of our modern world, but they don’t have to be something you live in fear of unless you are usually cursing other people (Break a Curse).
Quick read: 3 Easy Steps to Season a Cast Iron Cauldron
Usually, people who are helping and practice good magic have very fewer chances of being cursed by others. Also, the power of the curse is significantly lower in this case, because of their higher inner strength.
Unless you’re in the high-risk group (which, again, stop), burn some sage regularly and you’ll generally be fine.
In witchcraft, a curse is an explicit danger caused to you by a mystic method like a spell or prayer.
These spells can cause loss of cash, material goods or prospects, feelings of unease, being “stuck” in life, disease or even demise to you or your whole family.
The wickedest thing about curses is that most folks who have been cursed don’t even know it. Fortunately, there are some ways to break a curse and protecting yourself and you’re loved once from happening it ever again in the future.
People Also Ask (FAQs)
What is breaking generational curses?
A Generational Curse includes negative outlines from your family past that are frequent in your own life. However, God’s plan for you is a recovering future! You can overcome these curses of the past by using the great lessons and tests in this book.
What is a family curse?
Family curses are reoccurring harms that snip, murder, and finish. Scripture is clear God visits the iniquity of the fathers upon the children up to the third and fourth generation (Exodus 20:5). Curses have the right to come because of sin.
What is a hex spell?
A hex spell is to practice witchcraft to cause impact to others without getting known or revealing the personality.
How to break a curse on your family?
You can easily break a curse by hypnotherapy. Generational curses can be unlocked by calling the lineage in the subconscious mind and the giver of the curse and to whom the curse is given are called in front. Healing is done to all the lineage.
How to break a curse Biblically?
To break a curse the only way is to repent for whatever involvement has occurred on the enemy’s territory and rebuke the devil out of your life. You should also pray something along.